Before all my formal names and numbers of certifications, I am a girl with a dream and a personal story, just like you. I have an infinitely large passion for people, and a passion for understanding everything to do with how to help people live and perform better in life. I love to learn and execute how to lead people to overcome obstacles that I encountered and needed a leader for. My purpose in life is to lead people to understand the most unlimited version of themselves, and ultimately, believe that they CAN be that.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
The Ohio State University College of Education and Human Ecology
June 2019 – Present
Founder / Head Coach
August 2016 – Present
Together, we make dreams become a reality. Superfly Unlimited was founded upon the mindset of unlimiting our lives one day at a time. We accomplish this by coaching all aspects of a person’s health and well-being, while learning how to grow into new habits for betterment over a lifetime.
- Superfly Team Training (Groups of 2-3)
- 1 on 1 Coaching
- Dual in-person & Online coaching
- Health & Wellness Consulting
- Sports Performance Coaching
- Olympic Weightlifting
May 2014 – August 2016
I provide the Good Life to all of my residents through health and fitness at the OM Fitness Club. We gather together to uplift the healthiest versions of ourselves and have a great time while doing so.
My responsibilities include:
- Personal training
- Overall gym management of two properties
- Group fitness schedule organization and hiring
- Maintenance and upkeep
- Development of OM Sports leagues
- Development of OM events and outreaches
- Providing the Good Life through daily acts of uplifting the brand purpose
Certified Personal Trainer/ Fitness Desk Attendant & Sales/Group Fitness Instructor
July 2012 – May 2014
• Taught clients how to change their lifestyle for the long term with a focus on building a balanced mind, body, and spirit.
• Developed a nutritional regimen calculator to use for weekly changes in calories according to progress.
• Coached up to 26 consistent male and female clients at once towards a variety of fitness goals including weight loss, muscle gain, and sports-specific performance.
Cardio Kickbox Instructor
• Developed the class from a previous average of 4-5 regular participants to 20-30 regular participants.
• Developed and sustained the most popular and most attended 45min/2x a week class at Metro Fitness Hilliard.
• Attended the desk up to twice a week averaging 3-4 new gym memberships per 8-hour shift.
• Consistently signed and resigned new personal training clients in packages up to the largest package of 72 total sessions.
Personal Trainer/Fitness/Facilities Supervisor/Group Fitness
The Ohio State University
November 2011 – May 2014
• Trained students and faculty members in weight loss, muscle gain, and sport specific goals.
• Coached a severely overweight client with our end result being forty pounds lost over four months.
• Coached a semi-professional dancer who qualified for Nationals post six months of training.
Fitness Desk Supervisor
• Provided excellent service to all Ohio State students and staff in equipment check-out and usage.
• Encouraged a positive experience for all attendees.
Group Fitness Monitor
• Provided a welcoming and positive check-in to all group fitness attendees.
Locker room attendent / Bistro Staff
Premier at Sawmill Athletic Club January 2007 – July 2011
Let's chat to find the best fit
I am happy to discuss any of these plan options to find what fit is the best for you!